Sintra Private Tour with Pena Palace
If you want a personalized experience and travel at your convenience, this Sintra private tour would be the best option.
Why? This private tour will give you skip-the-line access to Portugal’s two most popular attractions, Pena Palace and Quinta da Regaleira.
It will cost you €145 per person over 7 years old, and kids under 6 are not allowed to enter.
You will also get an expert tour guide to share historical knowledge and stories about the Pena Palace and its former residents.
This private tour of Sintra, Portugal, includes a guided visit to the inside and outside of the Pena Palace and Park.
There will be free time to explore the town of Sintra, where you can try the local pastries, do some shopping, and have lunch.
After the tour, you will be taken back to Lisbon.
Private tour of Sintra Pena Palace includes:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to Pena Palace and Quinta da Regaleira
- Microphone (in the van to hear your tour guide clearly)
- WiFi access (while you are in the van)
- Bottled water supply
|Adult ticket (7+ years)||€145|
Things to know before you go
- The tour starts with a pickup from your hotel in Lisbon in the morning.
- The drive to Sintra takes about 45 minutes.
- The tour of the Pena Palace and Park takes about 2 hours.
- There is about an hour of free time in Sintra.
- The tour of the Quinta da Regaleira takes about an hour.
- This ends with drop-off at your hotel in Lisbon in the evening.
Why purchase this Sintra private tour
There are various benefits to purchasing this private tour of Sintra from Lisbon:
- With a private tour to Sintra from Lisbon, you will have the undivided attention of your guide, who can tailor the time to your interests and needs.
- The Pena Palace and Quinta da Regaleira are popular tourist destinations that can get crowded, especially during peak season.
- With a private tour, you can avoid the crowds and have more space to explore.
- You can have a more flexible itinerary and adjust it to fit your interests and time constraints.
- This tour is a convenient way to travel to and from Sintra, especially if you are staying in Lisbon.
Things to see in Sintra
What does the Sintra private tour include?
This tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off, entry to Pena Palace and Quinta da Regaleira, free Wi-Fi, a guide, and water throughout.
You also get two guides that speak English and Portuguese, respectively. Book now!
Is Pena Palace worth going inside?
Yes, the views of Pena Palace are breathtaking, but they escalate even more when you get inside the castle.
The palace’s interiors are to die for, and visitors also get an interesting take on Portugal’s royal life.
You can also see the surrounding countryside from one of its expansive terraces.
Is the meal option included with this tour?
Unfortunately, meal options are not included in the Pena Palace private tour.
But you can carry your lunch, snacks, or even extra money to cover your meal expenses during the trip.
Who is not eligible for this Pena Palace private tour?
Children under the age of 6 are not suitable for this trip.
Visitors between the ages of 7 and 99 can get this tour for €145.
Is Quinta da Regaleria worth visiting?
Quinta de Regaleria is a gem worth visiting during your trip to Sintra.
The beautiful gardens, stunning architecture, history, and the famous Initiation Well are all part of Sintra’s attraction.
You can easily visit it by combining your visit with other attractions like Pena Palace and the National Palace of Sintra via a private tour.
Featured Image: Parquesdesintra(Facebook.com)